Burnmoor Lodge Club

COVID-19 Update


In the interests of both our members and the wider community, it is with regret that the committee has come to the difficult decision to close the lodge until further notice.

Please do not travel to the lodge even if you have made a booking. 

Unfortunately, following requests from both the local authority and the police not to visit the Lake District, and guidance from the Government to avoid all unnecessary travel we have been left with no other option.

The bookings calendar on the club website will be closed to future bookings. When we are in a position to open the bookings up again we will update our website and I will email you with further details.

We appreciate your understanding at this challenging time, and hope you and your families are well.

Many thanks,

David Glover

Club Secretary